Monday, December 27, 2010

My Favorite Image of 2010

With the year coming to a close and a new one about to begin, I have gone back and looked at the images that I have taken through the year of 2010, which were not many I am afraid to say, and have decided to pick a favorite. The easy winner was this one of a Painted Bunting that I photographed at the nature center this summer. While not a winning shot by any means, this one is my favorite simply because it was my first good shot of this beautiful bird. I am in hopes that the new year will bring more days of being able to spend time photographing nature than I had in 2010.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Image Data:
1/100s. | f/5.6 | ISO 640 | Fill Flash
click image to view larger size.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely choice, sure do like the perky alert pose and the nicely blurred background.

    Happy New Year Landon, wishing you many more productive photo sessions!

    ReplyDelete