Monday, October 5, 2009

Pink Rose


Hello Everyone,
This is my final post before leaving tomorrow morning to catch my flight to Boston! Upon arriving in Boston tomorrow afternoon, my family and I will spend the night and next day touring Downtown Boston and then take the 4 1/2 hour drive to Acadia National Park in Maine where we will spend 7 days. We have rented a cottage just a mile or so from one of the entrance's to the park. I am very excited to go and photograph Acadia in the best time of the year for a whole week! I hope to come home with some great images and stories to share. For now, here is another image from my Mom's garden. This of a Pink Rose sprinkled with the rain from the night before. I hope you like it. So long for now!

Image Details: 1/100's | f/2.8 | ISO 320
Canon EF-S 60mm Macro

No comments:

Post a Comment