Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Colors - Acadia National Park, Maine


Hello All,
Here is yet another image from Acadia NP. I took this one from the top of Bubble Rock ( Balancing Rock ) Mountain. I love the difference in colors here, Green to Yellow to Orange to Red. It was a beautiful sight up on the mountain looking out and seeing so much color, this picture does not do it justice! I am hoping to get out somewhere to shoot this week or next, hopefully out to White Rock Lake in Dallas or the Village Creek Beds in Arlington. There should be a lot of activity at these locations right now, I have heard reports of some Yellow-Rumped Warblers that have arrived in the Dallas Area, so hopefully I will be able to find one. I am gearing up for the up-coming Goldfinch arrivals. I have a new Nyger feeder and am going to set up a small drip pond and some perches. I have been doing a lot of reading about Bird Setups on naturescapes.net, there was a recent thread on the subject and I got some great ideas that I cannot wait to put to practice, you can read it here if interested.
Anyway, let me know what you think about this one. Enjoy!

Specs: 1/50ths. | f/11 | ISO 200
EF-S 17-55mm

1 comment:

  1. You really captured the color well Landon. Did you make any adjustments to the image?

    ReplyDelete