Saturday, October 9, 2010

Herring Gull Portrait

I got back from Connecticut on Wednesday where I and my mom and two sisters visited some family that have recently moved there. The weather was really nice, but we were just a little early for the best fall colors. I was able to take some photos, mostly with my new S95. I was happy with the performance and quality of the images I got from it. I will share some of the photos I took as soon as I am able to process them, Lightroom does not support the RAW files from the S95 yet, so I am having to edit them in Canon's DPP software, which takes me a little longer to use. But for now here is a image from the trip of a very cooperative gull perched on the dock in the back of my relatives home taken with the 40D. Hope you like it.

Image Data:
1/200s. | f/8 | ISO 400
click image to view larger size.


No comments:

Post a Comment