Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A New Post, Finally!

Sorry for the lack of post's recently, I have had a very busy September and thus have not been out for any photography. There is hope though, as I will be traveling to Mystic, Connecticut this weekend to visit some family that have recently moved there from North Carolina. I hope that I will be able to capture some nice Fall colors while I am there. I have purchased the new Canon S95 in hopes that I will be inspired to shoot more if I have a camera that I can carry around with me wherever I go and not having to lug a dslr, it is a great little camera loaded with features like RAW shooting and full manual controls and it has amazing image quality. I will be taking this with me on my trip and look forward to giving it a real test. This image was taken this morning with the S95 of a large leaf from a plant in my mom's garden. I used backlighting to show the details in the "veins". I hope that you like it!

Image Data:
1/400s. | f/8 | ISO 80
Canon S95
click image to view larger size.

No comments:

Post a Comment