Monday, September 14, 2009

Abstracts



Hello Everyone,
I was not able to do much photography this weekend due to non stop rain from Friday night until Sunday evening which I was really disappointed about. But it did bring cooler temps which will be really nice for shooting. Since conditions were not ideal for bird photography ( even though I did attempt some hummingbird shots with no success ) I decided to experiment with some abstract images. So I went out to the backyard, chose a slow shutter speed and just had fun zooming in and panning while the shutter was open. I got some interesting results and thought I would share my favorite two. I am hoping to go to the Village Creek beds on Thursday for some bird photography, weather permitting!

Specs:
#1 - 1/8th. | f/6.3 | ISO 100

#2 - 1/10th. | f/22 | ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment