Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Still Around!

Hey Everyone,
Just a quick post to let you know that I am still here. While I did do a bit of shooting a few times last month, I came home with very little. I missed the peak warbler shooting due to some rainy days and being just plain busy. My last few times out to the Nature Refuge I have seen Painted and Indigo Buntings and am hoping that by summer's end I will have some decent images of them. I have made them my target birds to photograph this summer. The weather here is turning rather nasty. We will be in the 100's Fahrenheit by the weekend and that will make photography even harder since most birds are going to choose not to be out until very late or very early. I am hoping to turn things around here and try to do a bit more shooting and produce some decent images, heat and all!

Will try to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment