Thursday, March 18, 2010

No Camera



Hey Everyone,
Just a quick post to let you know that I will not be posting much or any at all here for a couple of weeks or so due to my camera breaking down on me. A quick overview of the issue I am having: As I was taking the camera out of the bag this morning, I noticed the "direct print" light was blinking, I tried switching on the camera but it wouldn't power on. I replaced the battery and tried again, this time it turned on but when I tried to take a photo it would make a quiet click and shut off. I asked the great people on Naturescapes.net for some help and after trying some ideas, have been advised to send it off to Canon for repair. I will package it up and send it off tomorrow and hopefully have it back before the month is over. So, I am really going to miss shooting, the weather has been perfect lately, but hopefully I will have my camera back in time for the spring migrants which should be arriving very soon.
So long for now!

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully it is being fixed and should be back to me within a week! But, a new camera should be here tomorrow anyway, more about that later! :)

    ReplyDelete