Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cedar Waxing - New Canon 7D!


Hey Everyone,
Two pieces of great news; First, I received a e-mail from Canon today saying that they have shipped my repaired 40D and it should get here tomorrow! 2nd, in the meantime I have purchased a Canon 7D with my brothers for our video business and will also get to use it for photography some! This photo of a Cedar Waxing was taken in my backyard with the 7D. I have not had a lot of time to spend with it yet, but am very impressed so far. The ISO performance is very good, as well as the AF, and there are a lot of new features that are really nice. The video is fantastic and I am thinking about making a few short films taken at the places I like to photograph birds. Speaking of which, I am hoping to get out to the reservoir on Friday to see if any shorebirds are back. And am planning to go shooting at the Nature Center on Monday so stay tuned!

Image Data:
1/500s. | f/8 | ISO 500 | cropped some branches out.
Canon 7D | 100-400mmL

No comments:

Post a Comment