Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yellow Rumped Warbler


I made it out to the Fort Worth Nature Center yesterday to see if I could get any photos of the Belted Kingfisher that hangs around the bird blind along the river. I did see him but he never came close enough for a good shot, maybe next time! I am hoping to purchase a kayak soon, I just need to decide which one. Cannot wait to paddle around the nature center. After having little luck with the kingfisher I decided to hike along the Riverbottom trail. I didn't see many ducks nor the Grebe that I saw earlier this week. I did see a lot of cormorants, sparrows, chickadees and this Yellow Rumped Warbler ( I think that is what it is ). Not a fantastic image, but I was happy to add this species to my list. Every month the nature center displays photos that photographers have made at the refuge, I will be displaying in December, this months are excellent and I invite you to check out the guy's website here. A lot of his bird images were taken at the refuge and around my area. Enjoy!

Image Data:
1/800s. | f/8 | ISO 200 | Fill Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment