Friday, December 4, 2009

American Wigeon


Hello All,
Longtime no post! Sorry. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I still have yet to get out for some shooting this week. The weather here has turned winter'ish, very chilly temps and even an inch of snow on Wednesday! That usually does not happen this early here in north Texas. I need to enjoy while it lasts. The Dark-Eyed Juncos have returned to my backyard, so I hope to get some images of them soon. For now here is a image of some American Wigeon taken at the reservoir back in October. I cloned out some parts of other flying Wigeon that that were poking out from behind these three. I liked the pose's of this trio, especially the one in front with its mouth open. Let me know what you think! Hopefully I will have some new images to share soon.

Image Data: 1/1250s. | f/8 | ISO 250
Click image for larger size!

No comments:

Post a Comment