Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Purple Flower


Hello All,
Here is another from my trip to Arkansas a couple of weeks ago. I do not know the name of this flower, but thought that it was nice, so I took a photo of it! I will be so glad when all the clouds roll away and the rain out of the forecast so I can get out and do some shooting! I am hoping to get to the local reservoir and nature refuge soon as reports of new bird sightings are popping up all over the area from local birders. If you want to know what birds people are seeing around your area try to see if your local Audubon Society's website has a discussion forum, that is where I get news about rare bird sightings and such, it is great! So anyway, hope you enjoy this one, I hope to have some new stuff to share with you soon.

Specs: 1/400th. - f/8 - ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment