Monday, April 20, 2009

Greater Yellowlegs


Hello Everyone,
Sorry for the recent lack of posts. I have not been out to photograph anything this past week due to rain and being just plain busy! But, early Sunday morning my 2nd niece was born to my brother and sister in-law! Her name is Elianna. Another bit of exciting news is that this weekend, Thursday thru Sunday, my Dad is taking my brothers and I to Arkansas for a fishing trip! It will be lots of fun and I hope that I will find lot's to photograph! My Dad says he remembers seeing many water birds and birds of prey including a Bald Eagle! I also hope to find wildlife and some good landscapes around the river. So I can't wait and will be spending the next two days packing and getting stuff together to leave early on Thursday morning. If I have time, I will try to blog an update or two. So for now, here is one from two weeks ago of a Greater Yellowlegs that I have waited to get a decent image of for a long time now, and was happy with this one. Hope you like it!

Specs: 1/500th - f/8 - ISO 200
cropped

No comments:

Post a Comment