Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!
My name is Landon Starnes and I am a nature photographer.
I am 17 years old and homeschooled. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area in Texas. I started taking pictures about 5 years ago with a point & shoot I bought with birthday money and became more serious about 3 years ago when I bought my first DSLR. Photography is now a serious hobby for me.
I shoot with Canon equipment and love it. I will be working on setting up a website where you can view a detailed portfolio.
On this blog I will post my images hopefully a few times each week. Please leave comments or suggestions on the pictures I take. Hopefully through reading this blog and seeing my photographs you too will have a greater love for the beautiful creation all around us!
Landon

1 comment:

  1. I don't have much time to read Bloggs, but will try to keep up with yours! Don't forget....good pictures are marketable!
    Love you,
    Gran

    ReplyDelete